liquid zeolites vs powdered zeolites

xyz9000

Jan 12, 2008, 5:09:59 PM1/12/08
to Liquid Zeolites
I would be very careful taking powedered zeolites in their original
form. Zeolites naturally attract heavy metals and toxins so it makes
no sense to put in to your body what you are trying to pull out.
ZNatural is by far the purest formula of its kind. My health care
provider proved it by examining many zeolite supplements and it was
contaminate free every time. Others contained bacteria and other gunk.
Harvey Kaufman now sells his ZNatural in the USA. There is a web site
where you can find out more info and also listen to Kaufman explain
various aspects of Zeolites, and why you want to avoid consuming
certain zeolites. Very educational to say the least... http://www.znatural.net
Message has been deleted

julia cameron

Jan 13, 2008, 11:55:40 AM1/13/08
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com

Jan 13, 2008, 12:56:27 PM1/13/08
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
I will agree with you about ZNatural is probably the superior liquid zeolite
over NCD zeolite. I also agree that the cheap liquid zeolite with humic
acid is probably low grade and contains bacteria. However, good grades of
powdered zeolite has been used by both people and animals for almost a
thousand years and people in Europe continue to use powdered zeolite daily
for the health benefits it offers.

While I agree that it does probably contain some toxic mineral enclosed
inside the natural zeolite cage because of natural attraction, I have read
that the small amount that is trapped inside the zeolite cages, when
ingested, remain trapped inside the cages and are expelled through the urine
and are not deposited inside the body. The detoxifying effects of the
natural powdered zeolite have been known and experienced for hundreds of
years in India, China, Russia, and Europe.

Like I said, I'm all for taking the ZNatural liquid zeolite for those who
can afford it. However, to warn people not to take the natural powdered
zeolite that has been an established health benefit for centuries with
millions of people, I don't think is justified. Not much money is to be
made on the cheap, natural, powdered zeolite but a whole lot of money is
being made from the refined, liquid zeolite.