Powdered Zeolite

stanart

Dec 13, 2007, 9:47:54 PM12/13/07
to Liquid Zeolites
Hi Folks, I and my wife have been using liquid zeolite for about six
months. I believe it is gradually benefiting us health wise. In my
continueing research on the internet about zeolites, I've came across
a few websites that avocate using both liquid zeolite and the powdered
zeolite together for best effect. The powdered zeolite has been used
for over a thousand years for the health benefits of people and
animals. I've read that there have been test to determine how much
more effective the liquid zeolite is compared to the powdered zeolite
and the test results show that the liquid zeolite varies from 9 to 20
times more effective. However, an average dosage of powdered zeolite,
approximately one teaspoon, twice a day, has about 175 times the
amount of zeolite as the normal dosage of liquid zeolite, so you may
want to do the math.

I'm not advocating that one stop taking the Znatural because I'm
convinced it's a wonderful product. However, there has been many
people, as well as test on animals, to verify that the powdered
zeolite has important health benefits too. In my searching, I've
found a number of websites that sell the powdered zeolite for around
$40.00 to $50.00 per pound. Then I stumbled onto a website that has a
family owned business who gets the powdered zeolite directly from a
zeolite mine and is determined to sell the powdered zeolite for a
small profit to any and all people around the world for only $3.00 per
pound plus shipping. My wife and I, including our pets, now take both
the Znatural and the powdered zeolite together. We've been on this
regiment only a few days now and I'll let you folks know how things
go.

I'm telling those of you who belong to this forum in case you can't
afford to take as much of the liquid zeolite as you would like. I
purchased an eight pound container of powdered zeolite for $24.00 plus
$8.95 shipping cost. This powdered zeolite will last us about four
months. If any of you folks want to check out the website, it's
called "God's True Gift". http://gandgnaturalproducts.com/default.aspx
I don't make anything for telling you about this, just hoping that I
help someone. I've found some information on some testing of the
powdered zeolite and am including it below. Best Wishes for a
Wonderful Christmas, stanart
MEDICAL USES OF ZEOLITE:

*Stops acute diarrhea from food poisoning
*Binds mycotoxins, forming stable complexes
*Raises antioxidant levels in the body
*Binds with free radicals in the body
*Helps alkalize the pH
*Stops external bleeding
*Binds radioactive compounds
*Reduces muscle pain from lactic acid
*Reduces fungal foot infections
*Reduces hangovers
*In some canine cancers, reduces tumors, restores well-being, prolongs
life
*Reduces side effects of chemotherapy/radiation
*Inactivates the effects of Hepatitis viruses
*Stabilizes & regulates immune system
*In some human cancers (those that respond to interferons and
interleukins: melanoma, renal cell, lung, astrocytoma), patients may
experience prolongation of survival, decreases in tumors, or even
complete, long-term remission.

PRELIMINARY RESEARCH:

The Ruder Boskovic Institute in Croatia was instrumental in carrying
out the initial pre-clinical testing of zeolite. The zeolite used for
medical purposes was processed by a special micronization machine
(TMAZ) that increased the surface area several times over, and ground
the material into various sized particles, with about 15% being nano-
particles (as small as 100 nm).

After many months of testing for any toxic effect on mice and rats, no
toxic effects were found.

No dissolved aluminum was found in the solubility studies of model
stomach juice, hopefully allaying the fears of aluminum toxicity from
this product.

Many other research studies in Croatia, Austria and Germany have
reported positive effects on many different health conditions.

The researchers found the zeolite given in capsule form to be
beneficial for various types of cancer, some viral infections, Crohn's
disease, early MS patients, and some other neurological diseases.

Researchers worked at determining exactly how the micronized zeolite
with its high proportion of nano-particles, affected the progress of
these various diseases, especially cancer.

Besides shifting the body toward an alkaline state, reducing the high
acid environment around cancer cells, increasing the antioxidant
activity, reducing free radicals, research studies also revealed that
in tissue cultures it demonstrated anti-cancer activity by induction
of expression of p21WAF1/CIP1 and p27KIP1 tumor suppressor proteins,
as well as inhibition of protein kinase B (c-Akt).

The results listed below with both canine and human cancers, were with
micronized zeolite (TMAZ) combined with calcium and magnesium in a
patented formula called Megamin.

TREATING CANINE CANCER:

Dr. Ljiljana Bedric, Ph.D., at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in
Zagreb, Croatia, led the research treatment of 51 dogs with various
cancers.

All dogs improved with oral zeolite treatment. Some dogs had dramatic
reduction or elimination of their cancerous tumors.

One week of treatment for six dogs with prostate cancer resulted in
resolution of their symptoms. Eight dogs with lymphoma also responded
quickly. Ten dogs with mucous membrane tumors or skin tumors responded
positively during oral treatment, but regressed again when the zeolite
was withdrawn, and when treatment resumed, the tumors again decreased.
Ten female dogs with mammary gland tumors demonstrated a 50% reduction
in large tumors within three to four weeks, with their small tumors
being completely resolved in that time frame. A 50% reduction in three
dogs with lung tumors was observed after one month of treatment; two
of the dogs who received continued zeolite lived for one year. Two of
three dogs with bone cancer lived for a year and a half with continued
treatment.

HUMAN CANCER CASE RESULTS

The results of specific human cancer cases treated with zeolite was
among the most interesting and encouraging results obtained.

Four male patients with various cancers (liver, prostate, lung and
intestinal) all showed significant improvement after taking Megamin in
capsule form.

In Croatia, five critically ill cancer patients demonstrated
significant improvement in their symptoms and condition after taking
large doses (10 to 20 grams or more a day) of Megamin.

In 1998 and 1999 in Croatia, 114 cancer patients were followed with
the Megamin treatment protocol. Terminal brain cancer patients showed
some improvement in their condition within 3 to 4 weeks. Almost all of
forty lung cancer patients showed decreased pain and improved
respiration within the same time frame. Fifty-three Patients with
terminal gastrointestinal cancers improved at a much slower rate.

Several other small groups of cancer patients in Austria or Croatia
were treated with Megamin therapy and their results documented. In
many cases p to 16 grams of micronized zeolite was given to the cancer
patients in combinations of capsules and powder. Many of the patients
chose to take the Megamin as their only therapy, refusing surgery,
chemotherapy and radiation.

One of the patients with cancer of the larynx, taking the high amounts
of Megamin listed above, experienced a decrease in the diameter of
their tumor from 10 mm to 3 mm within nine months. The tumor also
stabilized and became inactive.

A group of 16 cancer patients were treated by doctors at the Svecnjak
Polyclinic with only Megamin therapy for a period of three years. At
the end of the three years, 13 (81%) of the patients were in complete
remission. This patient group included: 3 liver cancers, 4 metastatic
melanoma, 2 bronchial carcinoma, 1 bladder cancer, and 1
hepatocellular carcinoma. The other 3 patients had obtained partial
remission and stabilization of their cancers (2 lung cancer and 1
breast cancer).

In a second group of 16 cancer patients that added Megamin onto their
traditional treatment with surgery, chemotherapy and radiation, half
of the group, 8 patients, experienced complete remission. The other 8
patients experienced partial remission and disease stabilization.

VIRAL HEPATITIS & ZEOLITE:

After one month of treatment, 20 patients with chronic viral hepatitis
experienced improvement in all their liver enzymes and reduction in
the viral markers in their blood.

In those who had progressed to liver cirrhosis, along with fluid build-
up, called ascites, treatment with Megamin helped to alleviate the
fluid build-up in a short time.

One of the personal testimonies is from a man who had suffered with a
low quality of life for over 25 years due to Hepatitis B. After a 12
day intensive treatment with Megamin, his quality of life improved
dramatically.

MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS:

Patients with early MS responded positively to Megamin treatment. One
woman reported that after six weeks all of her visual disturbances and
paralysis was completely gone.

TMAZ NANOPARTICLES AS POTENTIAL DRUGS INFLUENCING THE CELLULAR SIGNAL
TRANSDUCTION PATHWAYS:

This is the title of an abstract by S. Ivkovic, T. Baranel, P. Bendzko
and J. Schulz, from the Klinomed Institut for Angewandte
Nanotechnologie.

The most significant statement in this abstract is, "Clinical
observations suggest that TMAZ may be particularly promising in tumors
known to respond to immune treatment with interferons and
interleukins, like melanoma, renal cell cancer, lung cancer, and grade
II and III astrocytoma. Significant improvements of the Karnofsky
index have been demonstrated in 40 lung cancer patients and in 21
individuals suffering from glioblastoma after a 4-week treatment with
12-16 grams of TMAZ daily. Some patients with melanoma state III and
IV or lung cancer survived relapse-free for five years and up to six
years, respectively, on a long-term treatment with high-dose TMAZ."

AVAILABILITY OF ZEOLITE:

To reiterate the dosages used in research, most of the patients took
12 to 16 grams or more of the micronized zeolite, as capsules or as
powder.

In the United States, in 2006, there are both capsules of zeolite and
liquid drops of zeolite available. As the popularity of zeolite grows,
there will probably be many supplement companies offering this unique,
new supplement.