DIY Powder-into-Liquid confounds MLMer's?

MikeR

Jan 18, 2008, 7:25:17 PM1/18/08
to Liquid Zeolites
I'm a 67-year-old with an interest in alternative health (and a long-
faded interest in MLM)

Less than a week ago I decided my beer dosage needed substituting with
a distilled-water regime. I've increased water intake to a giddy 4
glasses a day.

On each of the last 4 days I've had a headache: the causal connection
with drinking water only just occurred to me yesterday.

Yesterday was also when I happened to learn about zeolite on a
website, but my initial horror at prices for the liquid form was
tempered by earlier MLM encounters.

This morning I discover <a href="http://gandgnaturalproducts.com/
default.aspx">a source of zeolite powder </a>
for $3 a pound plus $8.95 postage
(NOT an affiliate link and please be considerate with G&G: they're not
making anything either)

So, a World First on this website, the recipe for Mike's Magic Liquid
Zeolite. Easy instructions:

Add half a teaspoonful of powder to a glass of distilled or filtered
water, add juice from a lime or lemon.

Hint: Even tap water is better than nothing here, while your huge $$$
savings from not becoming an MLM-Distributor buy you a new water
purifier ;)

Kick back and enjoy your drink while watching old Amw*y videos on
YouTube ;)

While I'm nursing hopefully-mild detox ailments, would any non-MLM
type care to contribute experiences of turning zeo lite powder into
Liquid....affordably?

MikeR
Auckland, NZ

Bill

Jan 25, 2008, 4:16:39 AM1/25/08
to Liquid Zeolites
Hi Mike, Bill here. Thanks for a great post.
I would certainly like to hear from any liquid zeolite people on this.
I have read somewhere that powdered zeolite is not as affective as
liquid zeolite but if you can make the stuff yourselve for pennies,
then it makes sense that you just take more of the home made stuff.
Does anyone know if the expensive liquid zeolite products are just
powdered zeolites in water? I hope not, as that would really be a rip
off.

Bill

Shelley

Feb 22, 2008, 9:52:21 AM2/22/08
to Liquid Zeolites
Hi Bill I have erected a site http://www.comparezeolites.com which
addresses this question.
The bottom line is, no, liquid zeolite is not just powdered zeolite
mixed in water.

At least not the zNatural or the NCD ones. What the 'other' ones are I
am not sure.

Cheers,
Shelley