Re:liver tumours

Susan...@aol.com

Jan 16, 2007, 6:13:51 AM1/16/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew

You have probably already heard about this, but a new type of treatment for liver tumours is being trialled - I think at the Oxford Radcliffe? It has already been approved by the govt for treatment of some cancers (kidney possibly?) but there was anecdotal evidence that it also worked for liver growths and is now available privately while awaiting govt approval for NHS.
I researched it last year when my mother was suffering from secondary liver cancer. I'm struggling to remember its name but it involves a new type of targeted laser treatment - I think it requires only one night stay in hospital and is said to cause very little discomfort.
If you haven't come across it and want to know more, let me know and I will try to dig out the original docs I had about it and could email them to you.
Best wishes to everyone on the forum.
Susan

Snake...@aol.com

Jan 16, 2007, 6:49:47 AM1/16/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com

Snake...@aol.com

Jan 16, 2007, 6:53:29 AM1/16/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
I think i know about this, i think i saw this on the news where they place a dish of water under the patient and fire a lazer/scanner to pinpoint acurracy. thankyou, your an angel
Andy Harris in manchester.
checkout this exellent website, i am doing great with the product i got from them www.saynotocancer.co.uk
regards Andy xxxx

Andrew Dawson

Jan 19, 2007, 2:06:20 PM1/19/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Susan, Thanks very much for your email. Yes, I'm definitely interested and would be very grateful for any info' you can dig up.
Andrew.

Susan...@aol.com wrote:

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.

lfi...@glam.ac.uk

Jan 22, 2007, 5:31:06 AM1/22/07
to Liquid Zeolites
Dear Andy,
When you say you are doing great with the Zeolitre product, could you
explain more? What is your diagnosis and symptoms and how has the
zeolite helped you? I'd also be really interested to know what dose
you take. I am thinking of buying it for my husband who has advanced
prostate cancer with bone metastases.
Many thanks
Lynne

DAP...@aol.com

Jan 22, 2007, 8:49:52 AM1/22/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Lynne    I am giving it to my Brother who has terminal cancer.My brother has been feeling very good he is even able to stay awake and walk around he is eating again very well he looks A new man I am giving it to him 30 drops 4 times A day ......wish you the best ......Daisy

Jean Massey

Feb 28, 2007, 4:28:51 AM2/28/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Susan

I am writing to ask you about the new treatment for liver tumours you mentioned to Andrew. I wondered if you found the documents. My sister in law is also suffering from secondary liver cancer. I wish I could do something to help her.  I also have secondary lymph node tumours.
Do you know where I can buy the cellular Zeolite?
I am sorry for all the qustions, I just don't know who to turn to.
I wish your mother well
Kind Regards
Jean

Susan...@aol.com

Feb 28, 2007, 6:35:47 AM2/28/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Sorry - I had saved the documents but my computer died at the weekend and I'm currently using a borrowed machine :(

I will try to look up again at the weekend but you could do an internet search for the Oxford Radcliffe Hospital . unfortunately I can't remember the exact name of the treatment, but it is a stronger form of ultrasound.
I think the Cancer UK site mentions it as availasble on the NHS for certain other cancers- kidney I think so if you find that, it would tell you the name of it.  (It's not yet approved for NHS for liver treatment but there is some evidence that it works for sec liver cancer and I think the Radcliffe is hoping to build up evidence to have it eventually added to NHS treatments.
There are a couple of case studies of people who have had this treatment and benefited.

Sorry, I'm working all week so can't look it up till the weekend. I had three or four docs about it.  However, you could always email andrew in case he has saved them and could forward to you.
Best of luck
Susan

Susan...@aol.com

Feb 28, 2007, 6:39:10 AM2/28/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jean

just remembered about the zeolite.  I ordered it online but sadly, it didn't arrive until the day that my mum died so I wasn't able to use it.
If you give me your address, I'd be happy to send it off to you. it's only 15ml and I can't remember the dosage instructions but you are welcome to try it.

The hospital had suggested to us that she had at least a few weeks left which is why I ordered it but, although she seemed fine on the Wednesday she suddenly became very ill the following day and died at teatime. It was a great shock - I hadn't realised that she could detiorate so quickly.

All best wishes for you and your sister in law.
susan

MandiR...@aol.com

Feb 28, 2007, 7:28:50 AM2/28/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 28/02/2007 09:29:45 GMT Standard Time, Jean...@btinternet.com writes:
Do you know where I can buy the cellular Zeolite?
>>If you are in the UK

Very helpful people

Mandi South Coast UK

Pat Quigley

Feb 28, 2007, 7:35:45 AM2/28/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Jean,

I get the Liquid Zeolite from the USA directly, for my own use.    I live in Australia where we are not yet permitted to sell it, until our Therapeutic Goods Admin (equal to USA's FDA)  approves it for importation and sale.   I could let you know the information and how to go about obtaining it, if you wished.  You could email me directly, pa...@integritynet.com.au , so I can talk to you ouside the forum.  If I post anything much on this forum, I could be considered as advertising and our TGA wouldn't like that at all and I could get myself into bother.   However, personally, I believe I can pass on information.

It is a marvellous product, amazing, in fact and helps in many, many ways.  I have some testimonials among my ever growing collection of articles and information about Natural Cellular Defense (the American Co's name for it),  about people with cancer who's tumours have shrunk or disappeared.   So interesting.

Wishing you the best of all good things,

Pat.

Pat Quigley

Feb 28, 2007, 7:37:13 AM2/28/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jean,

If you plan to reply to my email, could you please also tell me where you live, as there are different ways to join and get the Zeolite, depending on the country you live in.

Thanks,

Pat.
Feb 28, 2007, 8:50:46 AM2/28/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jean,
You could get a form of zeolite from www.saynotocancer.co.uk. It's liquid zeolite.I don't know if that's the same thing as cellular zeolite though.

Regards
Steve

MandiR...@aol.com

Feb 28, 2007, 7:07:26 PM2/28/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 28/02/2007 13:51:12 GMT Standard Time, smudg...@yahoo.co.uk writes:
You could get a form of zeolite from www.saynotocancer.co.uk. It's liquid zeolite.I don't know if that's the same thing as cellular zeolite though.
>>Its excellent stuff, I have used this and NCD - I prefer the Z-Natural

Mandi in UK

Jean Massey

Mar 1, 2007, 3:54:10 AM3/1/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Steve

Thankyou for the onfo. I am in the proccess of ordering.

Regards Jean
Mar 2, 2007, 4:20:49 AM3/2/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com

Regards Barrie Owen