help for 3rd stage womb Cancer

Nic's

Jul 30, 2008, 8:00:16 AM7/30/08
to Liquid Zeolites
Hello Everybody.
My Nan was told on Monday that the Cancer in her womb is in the 3rd
stage.
I have told all my family of Zeolite but they don't seem to want to
read or find out any more about it. I'm so frustrated i can't tell ya.
If there is anybody out there that has survived Cancer due to taking
Zeolite or Oxy E please could you forward me your story so i can show
my Dad and Auntie. They think i'm a crack pot !!!!!!!
Thank you in advance
Kind Regards
Nicola X

Evelyn Montgomery

Jul 30, 2008, 10:52:07 AM7/30/08
to liquid-...@googlegroups.com
I have not had cancer but I read alot on it since I have close ones who have suffered with it. I think your aunt should approach it systemically. What I mean by that is to have a complete program, not just one thing. I want you to check this address out. The person who wrote this has no connection with Zeolite. In the article he mentions it which tells me it is a viable mineral in de-toxifying. The first place to begin is in detoxifying the colon and then proceeding to the removal of toxins. Check out Dr.Natura website for the best toxin cleanser. I have seen where it has been rated in the top 5. Check out the picture gallery if you can stomach it. It's called Colonix and Toxinout. You can do the Colonix and Toxinout at the same time or one at a time. I am starting the Colonix product starting today.
Let you aunt know it is important that she stays away from processed foods, red meats, soda's, you know the stuff that is empty of nutrients. I have been researching Zeolite for the past two days. I also found a site that does a comparison. You do the research and decide for yourself. Tell your loved one not to put her head in the sand. This is her life and she does not need to sit back idly and let everyone take control of her protocol. If she chooses to do chemo etc., there are things she can take to lessen the side effects.
I have to exit out to get these websites for you. Will do it before the end of the day. For starters google these: Dr. Natura, Spirit of Sunshine (this one talks about Harvey Kauffman the biochemist who got the patent on Zeolite).Check the question and answer section as well.
Shalom-Ev