Liquid Zeolite in Humic Acid

Gracie

Jul 5, 2007, 1:22:00 PM7/5/07
to Liquid Zeolites
Has anyone tried the Liquid Zeolite with Humic Acid

Marilyn...@aol.com

Jul 5, 2007, 4:15:45 PM7/5/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Yes but it needs to go through long and complicated prcoesses to remove all harmful substances so it is best avoided.

Gary Nichols

Jul 6, 2007, 3:24:15 AM7/6/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know what the benefit is of Humic Acid.

Why can't zeolite be taken alone?

MandiR...@aol.com

Jul 6, 2007, 5:41:16 AM7/6/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 06/07/2007 08:26:41 GMT Standard Time, g.ni...@dialatv.co.uk writes:
Why can't zeolite be taken alone?
>>It can

Mandi in UK

Joseph

Jul 6, 2007, 7:31:44 AM7/6/07
to Liquid Zeolites
I ordered a bottle of this, just to see what it was like and it smelt
horrible and was a nasty brown colour.
For those of you who have used or even looked into liquid zeolite, you
will know that liquid zeolite, as designed by the Doctor in OHIO is
supposed to be a clear, colourless and odourless liquid. It may even
mention that in the patent, so I when I received this bottle of Liquid
Zeolite in Humic Acid, I was suprised it was brown.
I also wondered why it comes in brown/amber bottles. So I asked a
friend in the know and he said that normally, products are shipped in
coloured bottles to stop them reacting to sunlight. So why would it be
necessary for a liquid zeolite product to be produced in brown
bottles. I know for a fact that liquid zeolite does not disclour if
left in sunlight because I have done it myself. I wish I could tell
you more but as far as I am concerned, there is something not quite
right about this product and I am staying with the product I use at
the moment.

While I am on here, has anyone seen any tests for this new Humic
product or does anyone know anyone who has tested this product.

MandiR...@aol.com

Jul 6, 2007, 8:21:31 AM7/6/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 06/07/2007 12:32:01 GMT Standard Time, jlibb...@yahoo.co.uk writes:
Zeolite in Humic Acid, I was suprised it was brown.
I also wondered why it comes in brown/amber bottles. So I asked a
friend in the know and he said that normally, products are shipped in
coloured bottles to stop them reacting to sunlight. So why would it be
necessary for a liquid zeolite product to be produced in brown
bottles.
>>It not necessary fo rth ezeolite but it is for the humic acid

Mandi in UK

TruthJunkie

Jul 6, 2007, 10:09:17 AM7/6/07
to Liquid Zeolites

> Has anyone tried the Liquid Zeolite with Humic Acid- Hide quoted text -

TruthJunkie

Jul 6, 2007, 10:11:04 AM7/6/07
to Liquid Zeolites
If Liquid Zeolite can be taken on its own, why add Humic Acid. I am
asking as the Liquid Zeolite in Humic Acid is a lot cheaper that the
Liquid Zeolite without Humic Acid.

MandiR...@aol.com

Jul 6, 2007, 1:48:35 PM7/6/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 06/07/2007 15:11:15 GMT Standard Time, Truth...@hotmail.co.uk writes:
If Liquid Zeolite can be taken on its own, why add Humic Acid. I am
asking as the Liquid Zeolite in Humic Acid is a lot cheaper that the
Liquid Zeolite without Humic Acid.
>>Less Zeolite if its mixed with something else I guess?

Mandi in UK

Daphne Janet Catlin

Jul 6, 2007, 11:06:16 PM7/6/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
I take liquid zeolite defense...I was taking 9 drops 3 times a day for 3
months and now I am taking 3 drops 3 times a day.....my cancer level has
gone down......I can't tell if this has done that or not but I have been
taking it since January...

Regards Daphne

Gary Nichols

Jul 7, 2007, 5:55:17 AM7/7/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Good point.

How much cheaper is it?

Gary

TruthJunkie

Jul 9, 2007, 4:17:36 AM7/9/07
to Liquid Zeolites
Hi Daphne. I am glad to hear that your Cancer levels are down.
I have also heard from a number of people that Liquid Zeolite is
helping lots of people with cancer, which is why I am interested in
it.
I am trying to find the best product as there seems to be 3 type
available.

MandiR...@aol.com

Jul 9, 2007, 5:01:45 AM7/9/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 09/07/2007 09:17:55 GMT Standard Time, Truth...@hotmail.co.uk writes:
Hi Daphne. I am glad to hear that your Cancer levels are down.
I have also heard from a number of people that Liquid Zeolite is
helping lots of people with cancer, which is why I am interested in
it.
I am trying to find the best product as there seems to be 3 type
available.
>>If you are in the UK - I think Z-Natural is the best product

Mandi in UK

Pat Quigley

Jul 9, 2007, 10:42:35 PM7/9/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
If you'd like to know more about Liquid Zeolite without the Humic acid.... I
believe it to be the original and the best, please email me separately with
your own email address so I can reply directly to you.

Due to our present restrictions by our Therapeutic Goods Administration, we
cannot advertise or promote publicly, we can only obtain directly from the
company for our own personal needs, so I can't talk openly through this
forum at the present time.
When the product is approved I certainly will ble able to then!

These drops are the most amazing thing I've ever come across. So simple,
and harmless too..

Thanks,

Pat.

pa...@integritynet.com.au

Australia.... on the beautiful east coast near Sydney.

HI Pat. Which of the 3 products are you using. If you can not say,
then please email me directly.

Thanks

On 10 Jul, 03:42, "Pat Quigley" <p...@integritynet.com.au> wrote:
> If you'd like to know more about Liquid Zeolite without the Humic acid.... I
> believe it to be the original and the best, please email me separately with
> your own email address so I can reply directly to you.
>
> Due to our present restrictions by our Therapeutic Goods Administration, we
> cannot advertise or promote publicly, we can only obtain directly from the
> company for our own personal needs, so I can't talk openly through this
> forum at the present time.
> When the product is approved I certainly will ble able to then!
>
> These drops are the most amazing thing I've ever come across. So simple,
> and harmless too..
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pat.
>

> p...@integritynet.com.au
>
> Australia.... on the beautiful east coast near Sydney.----- Original Message -----
> From: "Gracie" <gracie1...@hotmail.co.uk>

MandiR...@aol.com

Jul 10, 2007, 9:51:53 AM7/10/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 10/07/2007 11:17:21 GMT Standard Time, Truth...@hotmail.co.uk writes:
HI Pat. Which of the 3 products are you using. If you can not say,
then please email me directly.

Thanks

On 10 Jul, 03:42, "Pat Quigley" <p...@integritynet.com.au> wrote:
> If you'd like to know more about Liquid Zeolite without the Humic acid.... I
> believe it to be the original and the best, please email me separately with
> your own email address so I can reply directly to you.
>>Why is it a secret - the whole point of discussion boards is to discuss???

Mandi in UK

Pat Quigley

Jul 10, 2007, 10:44:20 AM7/10/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mandi,

It's not a secret.  I just can't talk openly on a forum thingie.. as our Therapeutic Goods ADministration has said we're not to advertise (and talking on a forum could be considered to be advertising) and we can't sell it yet, either,  until it's 'legal'
 in Australia.   That means, we have to wait until the TGA approves it's importation into Australia.  Just when that will be, nobody knows.    It's highly approved of in the USA, having gained their G.R.A.S. level, which I understand is the best one they give.  (Generally Recognised As Safe).

I can happily answer any questions about the drops, or joining, or whatever directly, one to one,... if you would like to send me your own private email address... not this one in the forum.

Hope you understand,

Regards,

Pat.

samuel haugh

Jul 10, 2007, 11:40:32 AM7/10/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
My wife has been buying liquid zeolite for herself this past 10 months she has lung cancer i belived it was helping her last two xrays showed a reduction in the tumors But four weeks she was diganosed with a brain tumor has had surgery to remove tumor The zeolite we were buying at £123 pounds for four bottles was clear liquid no problems with it at all then isaw it advertised on an american site at a fraction of the cost beliving it to be the same i orded it When it came it was brown liquid in brown bottles she does not like it and will not take it the label on the bottle says Liquid Zeolite activated celluir liquid zeolite in humic any advice would be very helpfull .Sam

TruthJunkie

Jul 10, 2007, 12:39:53 PM7/10/07
to Liquid Zeolites
Hi Sam. I think I may have mentioned on an earlier post that I, like
many others, am baffled as to why humic acid is being added to what
seems to be a great product.
I have done quite a bit of research on liquid zeolites, as I assume
many other people have, and there a lot of anomolies out there which I
am trying to get to the bottom of.
I am concentrating on the humic acid product as I know that pure
sterilised humic acid is very expensive and that there are 3 types of
humic acid:-
1. USP (United States Pharmacopeia) Grade - This is the highest
quality sterile Humic and is very expensive.
(See http://www.usp.org/aboutUSP/)
2. Analytical Grade - This is the grade which is used in laboratories
and again is very expensive.
3. Technical Grade - This is used in Farming etc and is cheap and full
of bacteria.

My question was "how can you take a product and add expensive humic
acid and end up with a product which is cheaper than the original
product".
My conclusion, at this point in time (the tests my colleques are
running on this particular product is not yet complete), is that the
lower grade Humic is being used and if this proves correct, then this
product is potentially harmful to the human body.

I will come back and post the results of the tests, once I have
further information.

At this point, you will need to make your own assumptions about this
product but my advice is to stay well clear.
Also, as you are happy with the Zeolite you are using, I would stay
with that.
I also question that validity of the label, as it seems to be in
violation of some major FDA labelling requirements (the product is
made in the US), e.g. the bottle that I saw did not have all of the
ingedients on the label and no dosage suggestions.
Watch this space.
Regards

On 10 Jul, 16:40, samuel haugh <samhaugh1...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> My wife has been buying liquid zeolite for herself this past 10 months she has lung cancer i belived it was helping her last two xrays showed a reduction in the tumors But four weeks she was diganosed with a brain tumor has had surgery to remove tumor The zeolite we were buying at £123 pounds for four bottles was clear liquid no problems with it at all then isaw it advertised on an american site at a fraction of the cost beliving it to be the same i orded it When it came it was brown liquid in brown bottles she does not like it and will not take it the label on the bottle says Liquid Zeolite activated celluir liquid zeolite in humic any advice would be very helpfull .Sam
>

> Pat Quigley <p...@integritynet.com.au> wrote:
>
> Dear Mandi,
>
> It's not a secret. I just can't talk openly on a forum thingie.. as our Therapeutic Goods ADministration has said we're not to advertise (and talking on a forum could be considered to be advertising) and we can't sell it yet, either, until it's 'legal'
> in Australia. That means, we have to wait until the TGA approves it's importation into Australia. Just when that will be, nobody knows. It's highly approved of in the USA, having gained their G.R.A.S. level, which I understand is the best one they give. (Generally Recognised As Safe).
>
> I can happily answer any questions about the drops, or joining, or whatever directly, one to one,... if you would like to send me your own private email address... not this one in the forum.
>
> Hope you understand,
>
> Regards,
>
> Pat.

Pat Quigley

Jul 10, 2007, 7:44:08 PM7/10/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Samuel,

The one you were buying, seemingly, as it was a clear liquid, was Waiora Company's Natural Cellular Defense, or Actived Liquid Zeolite.

It does not have humic acid added.  It is in a tiny white bottle with blue label and it is the best, I believe (not that I know verymuch about any other versions, but this one is highly researched, and is approved by the USA FDA.)

If you'd like to know more, or if I can be helpful, please write to me on my personal email, pa...@integritynet.com.au
and include your own personal email so I can write back directly to you.  Maybe I could send you some testimonials or articles that will encourage you both.

I live in Australia and I am a distributor for the NCD, but I can't sell it yet, until our TGA approves.  I just get it for my own use as anyone can.

I think your best idea is for your wife to continue ordering it as before, as she was happy with it.  Waiora's price is $100 USD for one 3-pack plus freight.  Maybe that comes out the same as your $123 English pounds.

Best regards,

Pat.

Pat Quigley

Jul 10, 2007, 7:51:52 PM7/10/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mandi and others,

The Zeolite drops that I use and have been referring to here, are the Waioira Company's Natural Cellular Defense or Actived Liquid Zeolite.

It does not have humic acid or anything else added.  There is a patent for this product and it is highly researched and continues to be.  The man who 'invented' it, had taken 37 years of research before putting it on the market.    As far as I can see, as a
'distributor' (who can't distribute yet),  it is all very honourable and decent.  It has wonderful results for people.  All I can do is to guide people on how to obtain it.

I found an old email of yours last night where you said you are also a distributor for it, so you would know a lot about it also.

Thank you to the people who have read my emails, I hope I haven't trodden on any corns in posting my emails, I just get so excited to help people because I know how well it works.

Wishing you all good health and with very best wishes to all,

Pat.
Jul 10, 2007, 8:40:01 PM7/10/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mandi,

Thanks for that information.  I didn't know that.   What does IMHO stand for?

Yep, I can help people too, who would like to join up with Waiora Co. (the MLM one!).    I understand the UK is similar to us in Oz, we can get it for our own use only, so far.

Pat.
Read this info -- my questions are the same

Phil

MandiR...@aol.com

Jul 11, 2007, 3:15:03 AM7/11/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 11/07/2007 01:44:20 GMT Standard Time, pa...@integritynet.com.au writes:
Thanks for that information.  I didn't know that.   What does IMHO stand for?
In my humble opinion :)

Yep, I can help people too, who would like to join up with Waiora Co. (the MLM one!).    I understand the UK is similar to us in Oz, we can get it for our own use only, so far.
>>Well at least you have light at the end of the tunnel - they aren't even trying to get it here at the moment. I use the Z-natural for my son since last October with good effect, need to start with me but the effects I had with NCD have put me off for a bit - yeast mountain in 3 days on 3 drops a day and I am 200 pounds+! My amalgams are all out now for 9 months so I need to go again with it.

Mandi in UK

Pat Quigley

Jul 11, 2007, 4:32:45 AM7/11/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mandi,

Oh dear, what a pity... I haven't heard of anybody having trouble with it, other than a detox headache or upset tum for a little while.
What is a yeast mountain,  does that mean that the underlying thing that may be wrong with you is caused by yeast and it reacted and got more so.?    Whatever the reason, that's so odd, as  you know the Zeo doesn't absorb into the cells.  It stays intact and acts like a little vacuum cleaner, so I can't think how it affected your yeast.   I've heard of a lot of people who have lost weight.... especially the blokes' beer guts, but I have put a little on... now 78 ks.   (Ideally about 66ks).  Lucky ducks, I don't know how they achieved that.

Anyway, all the very best for your good health.  I hope you find the perfect right answer for your needs.

Thanks  and good luck,

Pat.
Oh dear, what a pity... I haven't heard of anybody having trouble with it, other than a detox headache or upset tum for a little while.
What is a yeast mountain,  does that mean that the underlying thing that may be wrong with you is caused by yeast and it reacted and got more so.?
>>My child had the yeast flare up also, its incredibly common with zeolites (and any other form of detox/chelation). Moving heavy metals and virus causes yeast issues in our kids and me to obviously.

Many parents can only take one drop diluted in a bottle sipped throughout the day, some have gone as low as one drop in a large bottle of water and then only a teaspoon of that in a day. Reactions depend on toxicity

Whatever the reason, that's so odd, as  you know the Zeo doesn't absorb into the cells.  It stays intact and acts like a little vacuum cleaner, so I can't think how it affected your yeast.   I've heard of a lot of people who have lost weight.... especially the blokes' beer guts, but I have put a little on... now 78 ks.   (Ideally about 66ks).  Lucky ducks, I don't know how they achieved that.
>>Well I could do with loosing some for sure but I have to be able to function while I'm using it to look after 3 kids and hold down a job and I couldn't before

Mandi in UK

Pat Quigley

Jul 11, 2007, 4:40:15 AM7/11/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Phil,

If I am the Patty you've written to, then thanks for that. I've haven't
been called Patty for years. Brings a little grin with it.

"My" Zeo is the original ( I think that's correct), the pure liquid little
drops, called Natural Cellular Defense, or Liquid Actived Zeolite. Doesn't
have the humic acid.

I think it's terrific stuff and I know only what I've read here about the
Humic one.

I definitely agree with all the info below which you've referred me to.
Why would they? Probably so 'they' can make their own, as the NCD one is
copyrighted and 'belongs' with the Waiora Co in USA.

If I'm not that "Patty" and you were referring to another person, sorry,
Patty. I've taken up your story.

Anyway, best wishes to everyone. Hope we all can find the most wonderful
products on earth to help ourselves by well, not to mention our own efforts
(e.g. gardening, walking, doing whatever we do to keep fit). e.g. I've just
started on Goji juice which comes so highly recommended to, but has a
totally different purpose and I LOVE good old BarleyGreen from AIM in USA -
now called Barleylife with a somewhat different production history.
Wonderful stuff.

Pat.
Jul 11, 2007, 5:40:41 AM7/11/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 11/07/2007 10:04:52 GMT Standard Time, pa...@integritynet.com.au writes:
Thank you, Mandy.  My goodness, I'm learning some things I didn't know before.

Sounds terrible for those concerned.

>>It tough but if they were not toxic then there wouldn't be a problem so you have to think of it as a good thing really. If I chelated and didn't get yeast I would think it wasn't working LOL. I've stopped drinking beer since then and I am in better shape to start again now - maybe I should go get myself a drop now why I am thnking about it. Sam eventualy did 45 drops per day for 7 weeks with only gains and no negatives. One dad had his kid considered recovered after that dose and timing which is why several folks on that list tried it.

You might find the yahoo group informative - 1200 members, can be very busy, goes off topic but on autism sometimes. Distributors listed in the files section so people can choose who they sign up with.

Mandi in UK

Pat Quigley

Jul 11, 2007, 8:48:02 AM7/11/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mandy,

See below..

>>It tough but if they were not toxic then there wouldn't be a problem so you have to think of it as a good thing really. If I chelated and didn't get yeast I would think it wasn't working LOL. I've stopped drinking beer since then and I am in better shape to start again now - maybe I should go get myself a drop now why I am thnking about it. Sam eventualy did 45 drops per day for 7 weeks with only gains and no negatives.

PQ>  That's very interesting information.  I hope your son is remaining well now and that you can overcome this .... what is it... allergic sort of problem so the Zeo can help you in all the ways you want it to.

 One dad had his kid considered recovered after that dose and timing which is why several folks on that list tried it.

PQ>  That's someone on the Yahoo list ?
All your information re the Yahoo site... is new to me.  I've not looked at any of that part of Yahoo before, partly because I'm too busy and mostly because I don't know how.  I'll hunt up my user name and p/word and see where it takes me.  I just might learn heaps more.

You might find the yahoo group informative - 1200 members, can be very busy, goes off topic but on autism sometimes. Distributors listed in the files section so people can choose who they sign up with.

PQ. I did see this, though....   This group is not for distributors(unless you are the parent of a child on the spectrum).  So I guess wherever the files section is,  I might be able to put my name there?  What do you think?  Is that how it works?

One day....  I'll be able to do computer things.  And I thought I was pretty smart just writing back and forth with people!!

No need to answer in a hurry, Mandy, whenever you feel like it will be fine.  You're a busy lady too.  Where do you live?
Regards,  Pat.

Phil Peranzo

Jul 11, 2007, 12:39:29 PM7/11/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com