no symptoms

sh...@bigvalley.net

Oct 16, 2007, 2:28:11 AM10/16/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daphne. Thanks for the note. I dont have cancer but I have other
issues that Im working on. Im working on getting my immune system up
to par. Have you gone to a web site called----
cancerfightingstratgies.com I think there is a whole lot of info for
all of us people there.
love and health to you Sergei