NCD Zeolite

Gil

Jun 19, 2008, 11:08:22 AM6/19/08
to Liquid Zeolites
Hi There!

New here.

My name is Gil.

I have been taking NCD for a year and a half now. I owe my life to
this product. I have MCS, CFS, FM. I also was born with an extra
Chromosone.
I bounced back from health care practitioner to others in the natural
field. I wasn't feeling any better and was out of money. I felt I was
losing my life because the last few people that I saw told me that
they didn't know if they could help me. I felt I was dying. I was
jaundiced, was losing weight and also was very pale. I had to wear a
mask in public because of the different scents and even at home, I had
to isolate myself from my own family. Everything bothered me.
When I was introduced to zeolite, I did my homework with it by looking
up different info with it. After two weeks I was convinced that I must
try it. I was leary about it because I had tried so many other
products and seen so many different health care practioners. I had the
product for a few weeks before I decided to try it because a lot of
things made me so sick when I tried them. I was allergic to so many
things.
I decided to try it and within 15 minutes of taking it, I coughed up a
mucus ball. I had always had problems with my lungs, having a bit of
Asthma and being told that I would have Emphysema within the next 20
years because of a black spot on my lung.
For the next few days my bowel movements were dark, dark green. I now
knew this product was doing it's job. I adjusted my dosage over the
next 6 weeks as I went along.
I have never ever felt this good in my entire life. I now have my life
back, no longer have to wear a mask, am able to do whatever I want,
eat whatever I want. Things I had never achieved before.
I have a new lease on life!
I am a distributor of this product as I feel that I should tell the
whole world about this product. It has saved my life! I have nothing
but good things to say about it. It could help so many people out
there. I have testimonials on it and other info if anyone ever is
looking for some.

Has anybody else ever had good success with it? It would be nice to
hear your comments.

Have a great day!

Gil