Could broccoli make a difference?

1 view

Susan...@aol.com

Jul 20, 2008, 5:11:19 PM7/20/08
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

I know this doesn't relate to zeolite - but check out AOL news - a UK grandfather says he has survived bladder cancer by drinking a glassful of broccoli juice (flavoured with carrot and apple) every day.

He says cancer researchers have asked for his recipe so they can check it out.

(It may be that broccoli has at least played some part in halting his cancer - which simply stopped spreading some time ago. Previous scientific research has shown that a broccoli molecule could help to curb breast cancer and another suggested it could help reduce chances of prostate cancer.)

Anyway, wouldn't it be just amazing if the broccoli juice could help ?
Just wanted to pass it on - I lost my mum a while ago and I know I was anxious to try just about anything that might help - and at least broccoli doesn't cost a fortune like some of the "cures" that people turn to.
Take care
Susan