ZNatural and squamous cell cancer

Tania Wedin

Oct 16, 2007, 9:13:20 AM10/16/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

My father has just started a course of chemo for his squamous cell cancer located in his throat. It is a large lump, and as such they did not want to operate as it would likely permanently compromise his functionality. He has a tracheotomy fitted and a feeding tube into his stomach wall for when it becomes too hard for him to swallow. The initial chemo combination they were using was a new combination which in tests was apparently extremely successful, using 5-FU which after two days gave him tightness in his chest and some worrying side effects, so he had to stop using that. I am concerned now that the combination will not be as effective as with the 5-FU. He has been recommended a dose of 15 drops of ZNatural 3x a day. Does anyone have any experience of ZNatural reducing throat cancer tumours of this kind? I would love to hear some encouraging stories!

Thank you.

Tania, Oxford, UK.

Stan Hamilton

Oct 16, 2007, 11:14:21 AM10/16/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tania,

I know there are many different types of cancer.  However, I don't think that zeolite knows the difference.  My wife had symptoms of uterus cancer and an ultra scan showed the tumor.  After three weeks of zeolite, 10 drops, 5 times a day; the biopsy showed the tumor gone and all cells normal....Best Wishes ,  Stan

Tania Wedin

Oct 17, 2007, 10:53:39 AM10/17/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Stan,

That’s very encouraging and wonderful news that your wife is well again and so quickly. I will encourage my father to keep going with the drops.

All the very best,

Tania

<BR