URLs / Paths

Andy Macdonald

Jun 20, 2011, 4:38:35 PM6/20/11
to Liquid Templates
I am relatively new to Rails and, in the process of implementing
Liquid into an app, am having some issues. In particular, I am having
issues generating urls/paths for objects within a Liquid template and
came across a response to a similar issue at
http://groups.google.com/group/liquid-templates/msg/9beecd0910077c9f .
Can anyone help shed some light on how to configure linkable objects
with a 'url' attribute?

Peter Michaux

Jan 2, 2012, 2:25:28 PM1/2/12
to liquid-t...@googlegroups.com, tobias...@gmail.com

I am interested in doing this same thing. Anyone?

Thanks.

Simon Russell

Jan 3, 2012, 1:34:19 AM1/3/12
to liquid-t...@googlegroups.com
If you're wrapping your objects in drops, adding a url method should
be reasonably straightforward? It really depends on how you're using
Liquid, which it why it isn't part of the base library.