Trying to alter/add top navigations to my Shopify "Classic" Theme.

Tikvah Harrison

Oct 11, 2015, 10:43:25 PM10/11/15
to Liquid Templates
Hello, I am all new to the Liquid Markup Language!

I am building a site using Shopify and would like to know how I can add small extra links to the very top portion of the page (By the search box) with "Instructions | Installations" like homedepot.com, I am familiar with HTML, CSS and have some Ruby and Rails experience. But this has been hard for me because I have no idea where I could access the "html" code of the page.

Thank you and your help is greatly appreciated.