"The Liquid Galaxy in the library: A study of use and users of interactive digital display technology at UNC-CH"

Jason Holt

Jan 5, 2017, 3:56:30 PM1/5/17
to liquid...@googlegroups.com
Paywalled, but looks like the folks at UNC wrote up their experiences:

http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/pdfplus/10.1108/LHT-04-2016-0045

Andrew Leahy

Jan 6, 2017, 3:22:14 AM1/6/17
to liquid-galaxy

Hi Jason,

Looks like my campus online subscription to that journal only gives me access to articles older than 24months.
But I'll ask if anyone in the Library here gets 'Library Hi Tech' journal.

Thanks.