ViewSync on iPad/iPhone GE app?

Andrew Leahy

Oct 20, 2010, 9:24:46 PM10/20/10
to liquid-galaxy
Hi - before I go to any trouble does anyone know if the Google Earth
app on the iPad or iPhone can send/receive ViewSync packets?

I've got an idea for using an iPad-like device as a controller or
'slave ground view'.
But I bet the iPad can't interface to the 3D Connexion Space Navigator
though... grrr.

Ideally I'd like a "view control" device where the GE app supports the
multi-touch interface for navigation AS WELL the Space Navigator. Some
type of netbook?

Sure would be interesting to figure out how to multi-plex several
viewsync sources.

Cheers, Andrew.

IT Research Support / ITS / University of Western Sydney