New Article: Simplifying multi-clusters in Kubernetes

Alex Palesandro

Apr 14, 2021, 4:02:35 AM4/14/21
to Liqo Announces
Hi Everybody!

We just published a new article on the official CNCF Blog about the potentials opened by generalized multi-cluster topologies and comparing different approaches with Liqo

This article addresses the differences among different existing approaches to multi-cluster (with comparison matrices) and explains why we think that the cluster peering provided by Liqo is really useful for building multi-cluster topologies.

Thanks for your interest in our project!

       The Liqo team