Liqo v0.5 is available

Fulvio Risso

Jul 5, 2022, 12:18:10 PM7/5/22
to Liqo Announces
Dear friends,

the Liqo team is proud to announce the release of Liqo v0.5, which marks
a big step forward in the maturity and usability of the project.

In short:
- Brand-new documentation website
- Completely renewed liqoctl CLI
- A huge variety of minor improvements and quality-of-life fixes,
suggested by who is already playing with Liqo

If you want to know more, check out the Release notes[1] or our blog
post [2] and look at the source code on GitHub or the documentation on
the Liqo website.
Let us know what you think via our Slack [3] or Twitter [4] profile.
If you like the project, please do not forget to "star" it on Github!

Best Regards,

The Liqo Team

[1] https://github.com/liqotech/liqo/releases/tag/v0.5.0
[2] https://medium.com/the-liqo-blog/liqo-v0-5-0-is-available-671b0e5352e0