Liqo v0.3.1 is out!

Alex Palesandro

Oct 29, 2021, 8:42:00 AM10/29/21
to Liqo Announces

Hi Everybody!

The Liqo team is proud to announce the v0.3.1 version.

Among the other improvements, Liqo v0.3.1 includes, in particular, the support for the OpenShift Container Platform 4.8.

In addition, Liqoctl can now manage the deletion of peering (liqoctl delete) and inform the user about the current status of Liqo installation (liqoctl status).

If you want to know more, check out the Release notes and look at the source code on GitHub or the documentation on the Liqo website. Let us know what you think via our Slack or Twitter profile. Stay tuned and join our announcement newsletter.

If you like the project, please do not forget to “star” it on Github!

Best Regards,

The Liqo Team