Google Maps within Lipsiadmin

PsiliPharm

Jul 27, 2010, 2:08:43 PM7/27/10
to Lipsiadmin
I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to get this done.
When I load the page where the map is supposed to be, it does not
load, sometimes I can get it to load if I refresh the entire browser
window, but it won't load when the page is loaded normally.

I've been trying to use several different methods, but none have
worked. If I can get a solution maybe using one of these rails
plugins (ym4r-gm/mapstraction) or ExtJS GMapPanel, then I'll be very
happy. It's the last thing I need to get this project finished.