Run a. Sh script in crontab

Mudassar Idrees

Jan 31, 2021, 9:37:46 PM1/31/21
to linuxus...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dears,
I'm unble to run script at a schedule in crontab,
Script is working perfectly when run it in ssh shell.
I have attached .sh script content and crontab contents, any one can help me to run it?

--

Please, consider your environmental responsibility.
Before printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"

sh script.jpg
crontab.jpg

Jeremiah Bess

Feb 1, 2021, 9:01:55 AM2/1/21
to LUG
Looks like you forgot to specify the username to run the new.sh under.

43 5 * * * root /var/www/html/new.sh

Jeremiah Bess