nodejs for Ubuntu Bionic 18.04

fugee ohu

Apr 27, 2021, 10:05:46 AM4/27/21
to linuxus...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to upgrade nodejs but it couldn't be done through apt
nodejs is up to 14LTS but if I run `apt update` and then `apt install
nodejs` it installs version 12.2 Version 16 is already out and soon
going to be the LTS release Why are the apt repositories always so far
behind Should I accept it as wisdom that somehow that's the best
release for my Ubuntu version and if I need a higher version I should
upgrade my Ubuntu version or should I just try to find the way to
install nodejs 14 on my current version 18.04