Gitlab server

Nitin Chandrachoodan

Sep 13, 2016, 1:28:11 PM9/13/16
to linuxus...@googlegroups.com
A gitlab server has been set up for IITM use at
https://gitlab.iitm.ac.in/ - all students and staff with LDAP accounts
have access to create private or public projects. At the moment, all
external authentication mechanisms are disabled - the idea is to use
this primarily for projects that are IIT specific and need to be
hosted on site. If someone from outside needs access to this, at the
moment I need to manually create accounts. I am willing to hand over
this great responsibility to the first "good samaritan" who
volunteers.

Please try this out and let me know feedback. At the moment
outgoing/incoming mails don't work, but pretty much everything else
including SSH keys/cloning etc should be fine.

--
Nitin Chandrachoodan
Associate Professor