recovering data from hard disk

Sapna Mishra

Oct 25, 2017, 12:25:27 AM10/25/17
to Linux users IITM
Hello all,

My WD 1TB hard disk is not working at all. When I am connecting it
with my laptop I could not see its detection however I could see it with
gparted in /dev/sdb. also with fdisk -l it shows my hard disk.

The thing is I have really really important data in that. I went to so
many places consulted to so many people, but they all said you can
not get your data back now.

Can any one suggest me what I shall do or try as an last attempt ??

Thanks in advance!!!

P.S. I have gone through all the videos on you tube related to it, however
I have yet not opened  my hard disk.

Sachin Krishnan

Oct 25, 2017, 12:30:55 AM10/25/17
to linuxus...@googlegroups.com