Linux hire

Radhakrishna Ganti

Apr 4, 2018, 3:44:05 AM4/4/18
to linuxus...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am looking for a couple of students who are very good with linux (installation, scripts,...... ) and who are comfortable tinkering with the linux boxes.

I require help to set up a 5G lab IT infrastructure.

I will be paying you for the services. Please contact me if you are interested. Send me a small email explaining your prior experience with linux

Thanks and regards
Radha Krishna

--
Asst. Professor,  Dept. of Electrical Engineering,  IIT Madras.

Saravanan Dayalan

Apr 7, 2018, 10:04:47 AM4/7/18
to linuxus...@googlegroups.com
Respected Dr. Radhakrishna Ganti,

I am writing this in response to the Linux hire mail. I have experience in installing Linux (Ubuntu, Mint, Debian). I consider myself as an intermediate Linux user and I have done all the installations for my personal use. I occasionally modify the scripts and I am a beginner in bash scripting. I have interest in system administration though I have no prior experience in this. I use Xmonad as my window manager and vim for writing (modifying) scripts.

I will be happy to play my part in setting up the 5G lab, as it will be a learning experience for me to further improve my knowledge in Linux.

With regards,
D.Saravanan
PH15M015

IIT Madras Linux Users' Group