Fwd: INVITATION: Software Developers' Thursday - Open Data Hub | MQTT broker and real-time flight data - a use case for streaming and enriching live sensor data

Matthias Wallnöfer

Mar 17, 2022, 2:00:05 PM3/17/22
to Linux User Group Tirol

Flugzeugdaten per Mqtt, das könnte auch für die Lug-Tirol von Interesse sein. Teilnahme in Präsenz oder ohne Anmeldung auch per Youtube (siehe unten).

Matthias Wallnöfer

Betreff: INVITATION: Software Developers' Thursday - Open Data Hub | MQTT broker and real-time flight data - a use case for streaming and enriching live sensor data
Datum: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 15:12:22 +0100
Von: Stefano Seppi (NOI Techpark) <s.s...@noi.bz.it>
An: matthias....@lugbz.org

Dear Matthias

We kindly remind you that the next Software Developers' Thursday will take place the 7th April at 6.30 pm. Please be worry about the location! Starting with the new year we changed location. The Software Developers' Thursday will now take place at the NOISE in the Black Monolith:

https://maps.noi.bz.it/en/?shared=A1-0-37&lang=en

We remind that, to be allowed to participate in presence at the NOISE, the Green Pass is mandatory.

Next time Martin Rabanser will present an implementation of an MQTT architecture to collect flight data about airplanes flying over South Tyrol.

You can find more details and register at the following link:

https://www.eventbrite.it/e/biglietti-mqtt-broker-and-realtime-flight-data-250331798147

It will be possible to follow the meeting also online at the following link:

https://youtu.be/tfq7a3kHEJA

If you know someone else who can be interested in participating in this event, please feel free to forward the invitation.

Finally we take the opportunity to remind you that the call for speakers of the Open Data Hub Day (the event will take place the 5th of May 2022) is open till the 20th of March 2022.

If you are interested to present your project about Open Source and/or Data, please feel free to send your proposal at the following link:

https://pretalx.com/open-data-hub-day-2022/cfp

See you soon!

KR
Stefano