Need source to Darrell's Loader

Donna

Dec 13, 2011, 4:46:59 AM12/13/11
to linuxstamp
I was wondering if anyone has the Darrell's loader, I need to re-
compile it. I made a new board and I used 512Mbit SDRAM and I need to
change the SDRAM initialization to include the extra column. I saw in
an earlier post that Paul said he had re-compiled it. I was wondering
if I could get the source.

Thank you

Paul Thomas

Dec 14, 2011, 9:40:01 PM12/14/11
to linux...@googlegroups.com
This should be it:
http://linuxstamp.budgetdedicated.com/index.php?dir=&file=darrell-loader.tar.bz2

thanks,
Paul

Paul Thomas

Dec 14, 2011, 9:46:17 PM12/14/11
to linux...@googlegroups.com
Actually I did a modified darrell loader for 512Mbit, so you can give
that a shot here:
http://linuxstamp.budgetdedicated.com/index.php?dir=&file=darrell-loader-2009-sc-20090210.tar.bz2

Also try booting with mem=63M something wasn't quite right for the last Meg.

thanks,
Paul

Donna

Dec 15, 2011, 3:13:27 AM12/15/11
to linuxstamp
Thank you! I found an older version out in the web-osphere but it is
not as nice as this one.

Chuckle, you did the same mod to it I was going to do, just comment
out the code that tries to detect the DRAM size and just set it. I am
not sure why the auto size does not work for the 64MB chip, but who
knows.

Again, thanks a ton.