RomBOOT / SAM-BA utility now on github

Michael

Nov 1, 2011, 2:38:33 PM11/1/11
to linuxstamp
Ok, I am new to this game, but I think I have successfully created a
public repo on github for my new sam9boot utility. This is a binary
file upload/download/dump utility with a few useful extra tricks that
talks to the SAM-BA 'RomBOOT' monitor in the SAM9 series chips. A few
quick items:

1) This is a Linux utility, no dependencies except g++ compiler and
standard c library. Should port to Windows easily.
2) Talks via any serial device, default /dev/ttyUSB0.
3) Tested against my at91sam9x25, but should work with other chips in
this series.

What is the conventional way of specifying a github project
reference? Here is the 'git clone' line:

git clone g...@github.com:Wintermute3/sam9.git

Note that capital W.

I will also be adding the schematic and BOM of my at91sam9x25 board to
the repo in the near future.

- Michael

Michael

Nov 1, 2011, 2:42:52 PM11/1/11
to linuxstamp
Some nanny-bot replaced 'git' in the git clone line above with a url.
Just type 'git' before the @ and it will work.

- Michael