USB Device linuxstampII9g20

andyhunti

Jan 27, 2012, 1:30:34 PM1/27/12
to linuxstamp
Hi there,

I'm trying to enable the USB Device connection on the 9g20 Linuxstamp
II so I can use SAM-BA in a way that's closely aligned with another
9g20 based board I've got. I'm running into some difficulty. While the
other board connects (under windows) as an Atmel Modem device I'm
having troubled getting the LSII to connect at all.

I've seen previous posts which have mentioned the pins DP JP7.8 and DM
JP7.7 in passing and at present I've implemented a USB circuit as
outlined in the AT91SAM9G20-EK datasheet on sheet 6 (page 33 of the EK
user guide).

Am I missing something or should I be able to connect in this way?

Any help most appreciated.

Thanks!

Andy