Join Open Source Developers Club Malaysia Mailing List OSDC.my

linuxmalaysia

Aug 24, 2010, 8:46:21 AM8/24/10
to linuxmalaysia
Join Open Source Developers Club Malaysia Mailing List OSDC.my

Join OSDC.my email list http://bit.ly/osdcmy and discuss about Open
Source solution, opinions and making friends http://bit.ly/osdcmy

*** This is announcements only list. You only received email only from
the administrator ***

Discussion list.

http://groups.google.com.my/group/osdcmy-list

Shortcut URL

http://bit.ly/osdcmy

About OSDC.my

Malaysia Open Source Developer's Club or in short known as OSDC.my is
a community based club open for all enthusiastic Open Source
developers and users across Malaysia.

OSDC.my is a new chapter that has been brought under Malaysia Special
Interest Groups, MySIG for all developers to share their thought,
knowledge and experience and leverage the Open Source idea to public.

Objectives

A platform for Malaysian developers to engage with developers from
other countries.
Provide a platform for Malaysian developers to leverage their ideas/
thoughts to the public.
To produce world class developers in Malaysia.
To gain public interest towards Open Source development in Malaysia.

osdc.my Opening Chapter in Malaysia on June 1st, 2009. At Berjaya
Times Square.

Facebook Fan page
http://www.facebook.com/OSDC.my

OSDC.my Mailing List
http://groups.google.com/group/osdcmy-list

Facebook Group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98685301577

President OSDC.my Blog

http://osdcmy.harisfazillah.info/

Penguin Masuk Kampung

http://penguinmasukkampung.org/

This project is an initiative to bring open source to the grassroots
level. In reality, not an exaggeration to say that the use of open
source software is still proprietary in nature when viewed literally.
What are the benefits of open source software? Open source software
'open' the opportunities of individuals and communities to develop
their potential.

Linux Varsiti

http://linuxvarsiti.org.my/

Linux is a movement driven by Malaysian on the linux and Open Source
community awareness to introduce students to institutions of higher
learning linux. Main objectives: To provide exposure on Linux for
student life, work.

--

I love Aardvark! Join my network so we can help each other out...
http://vark.com/s/foGQ

My Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/linuxmalaysia

My Blog