Linux Kernel Testing

Rajshekar SIngh

Jun 20, 2012, 10:48:38 AM6/20/12
to Rajshekar SIngh

Hello,
Hope you are doing well today,
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any one available for the below position, Please send me your consultant updated resume with the contact detail ASAP

Position  :  Linux Kernel Testing
Location :  Mountain View, CA
Duration :  Full Time.

Job Description:
Automation / Manual testing of different Kernel components like "File System, Memory and Network sub systems".
Develop new test cases using Python,Java as per Google Quality Standards.
Run existing test cases, analyze the results, debug and coordinate with developers on the issues found.
Supporting multiple release builds (Weekly or Bi weekly / some modules once in month)
Automation: Write automated tests and programs C, Python and shell scripts and update the existing automated test cases.
Debug existing automated test cases for fixing the tests, resolving the failures.
Monitoring different build failures and report defects on the same.
Prepare data metrics, dash-boards with test cases, defects, test results etc.
Participation in bug-scribe meetings, product build release activities, knowledge sharing meetings.
Coordinate with Dev team on different activities as part of testing cycle.

Warm Regards,
Raj.Thakur | Technical Recruiter
Email :  raj.t...@panzersolutions.com
Direct: 203-212-8987