Re: [LEG] Howto share remote project folder and work on it using IDE like netbeans and eclipse

Sivagnanam Sivanesan

Jul 4, 2012, 8:11:10 AM7/4/12
to linuxe...@googlegroups.com
HI,

Enable the CVS on the  linux box.    Check in the project on the CVS server.  Then you can share among  the team using IDE like eclipse.

- Siva

On 7/2/2012 9:15 PM, sajuptpm wrote:
I want to access project running on remote machine, for that i done following steps

* Shared remote proect folder using NFS
* Mounted on client machine eg: on /mnt/cms
* Created a new project in netbeans/eclipse and pointed project path to /mnt/cms/--
* After that i can work on project but it Very slow in Navigation and Searches.
* Have any way to solve this performace issue ????
* Have any other way to do similar setup ???

Note:
I am using ubuntu 12.04 as server and client

-- LEG - Linux Experts Group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/linuxexperts
Visit LEG - Webpage: http://www.EGLinux.com

--

S.Sivagnanam
Team Leader

Aithent
RR Tower I, 3rd Floor, 94-95 Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate, Guindy | Chennai, TN 600032
Main: +91 44 42125772
Fax: +91 42125775

Mobile: +91 9884953356

Email: