Re: [LEG] Abridged summary of linuxexperts@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Ben Kevan

Jul 26, 2012, 11:00:20 PM7/26/12
to linuxe...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 5:46 PM, <linuxe...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/linuxexperts/topics

    babul bansal <cheer...@gmail.com> Jul 27 02:00AM +0530

    Hi,

    Can anybody tell please how to do automation of virtual machines?

    Regards,
    Babul Bansal
    ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group linuxexperts.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
-- LEG - Linux Experts Group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/linuxexperts

That's a pretty generic statement.

The automation of what VM's? What distribution? What hypervisor? What ANYTHING..

babul bansal

Aug 3, 2012, 10:42:52 AM8/3/12
to Ben Kevan, linuxe...@googlegroups.com
Apologies.

I wanted to ask about how a process of adding a VM can be automated.
foreg: How can we know if the memory of a system is low, or the CPU utilization is high or latency is low/high etc.. then how can we start a new VM?

Distribution can be CentOS/RHEL.

Please let me know if you need to know anything.

Regards,
Babul Bansal