Seeking contacts to those working on FLOSS/Free Libre and Open Source Software in India

Frederick Noronha

Mar 21, 2024, 10:39:15 AMMar 21
to linuxe...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Greetings from Goa...

Just to let you know that I'm working on an ebook (possibly with a limited print run too) of a book called Who's Who of FOSS in India.  This is my attempt at building links and creating visibility for FOSS in India. It is open to anyone who is committed to the idea of promoting FOSS (Free and Open Source) in India, and has done something concrete to this goal -- coding, community organising, whatever...

If you agree, kindly share the details in the following format:

NAME:

EDUCATION:

ALMA MATER (one or more institutions where you studied):

YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO FOSS (FREE AND OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE):

YOUR CONTACTS (email, phone, WhatsApp, what you're comfortable with):

HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE INDIA CONTRIBUTING MORE TO FOSS:

Please share a photo too, close-up and face-only, preferably informal and smiling!

(Kindly help me to share this with others who you feel should be included too.)

Thanks so much, FN

Frederick Noronha (Ed) (1).png
--
FN * +91-9822122436 * 784 Saligao 403511 Bardez Goa