Fwd: [FOSDEM] Coding at Hackerspace Brussels the days before FOSDEM?

Steven Leeman

Nov 12, 2019, 6:04:12 PM11/12/19
to Linuxbabbel
ter info!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Van: Jurgen Gaeremyn <jurgen....@pandora.be>
Date: di 5 nov. 2019 om 19:01
Subject: [FOSDEM] Coding at Hackerspace Brussels the days before FOSDEM?
To: <fos...@lists.fosdem.org>

Heya,

as you all probably know, the Saturday-evening of FOSDEM, we're organising Bytenight in Hackerspace Brussels.

Some of you also know that we open our hackerspace during the week before FOSDEM for groups to hack on their FLOSS projects - be it hardware or software.

If you're interested to use some space to work on your projects in the advent of FOSDEM, you're welcome in our space. There's heating, there are chairs, there's a beamer, WiFi, there's a fridge stocked with beer, soft drinks and Club Mate. You cant contact us on con...@hsbxl.be if you would like more information.

Practical information on the location: https://hsbxl.be/contact/

See you at FOSDEM,
See you in the hackerspace,
Jurgen