[Samba] win7 DC logon waiting

Sebastian Gruner via samba

Mar 20, 2017, 6:30:03 AM3/20/17

I've installed samba 4.5.3 as a domain controller and provisioned a domain.

Now I'm integrating the win7 machines as clients. If the clients are in the network, all is ok.
But if I use a notebook in a different network (for example at home) the win7 logon takes a very long time up to 2-3 minutes.

If I disconnect all network connections, the login is as fast as in the domain network. But it can't be true, that I have to unplug and plug the Ethernet-cable each time I want to login. Any suggestions to shorten the waiting-time / timeout? best case would be if there exists a gpo to edit, but all my researches doesn't get the results I want.

Thanks for help

Kind regards
gruner