389-DS Directory Server memberOf Plugin help

David L.

Oct 12, 2017, 3:37:42 PM10/12/17
Hi all! I cannot get the memberOf plugin to work. Here is the the issue: I setup a fresh install of 389-DS on a fresh server. I enable the memberOf plugin and then restart the server. I create a group (testgrp) and a user (testusr). Then, I try to add the user to the group and I get an invalid object class error (65). Has anyone come across this? Thanks.

--

Coupon Wallet, LLC
6633 18 Mile Rd #2-I, Sterling Heights, MI 48314