would you use vagrant and ansible to create servers for a production environment ?

davidbre...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2017, 8:20:29 PM2/27/17

would you use vagrant and ansible to create servers for a production environment ?

We have about 100 linux servers and we are thinking about ditching satellite server for a vagrant & ansible solution to build servers.

Almost all of our systems are virtual vmware hosts .

timfox123
Message has been deleted

patrik.uy...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2017, 2:29:18 AM2/28/17
Op dinsdag 28 februari 2017 02:20:29 UTC+1 schreef davidbre...@gmail.com:
no :)

if you don't want to pay for it go ovirt or plain kvm with ansible

vagrant is just an exta layer on top of virtualbox or another virtual solution
to build consitent machines with ansible or other cfgmgmt tools for automated testing