Problem with X11 in Linux 9

muralidharan

Jul 31, 2003, 5:21:43 PM7/31/03
hi,
I have Linux 9 in my computer and I tried connecting my computer to
solaris through telnet and did setenv display with the hostname as I
have a static IP and also xhost + host name of the solaris and tried
running a software from solaris in my machine but it initializes and
gave me a X11 error and told me that there is some problem in
initialization of graphical display. Can anyone tell me how I can
avoid X11 graphical display error in Linux 9. Thank you in advance.
Murali