What next... MS Corp. vs Linux (a little more info.)!

gbd

Dec 29, 2002, 9:03:40 AM12/29/02
This is really weird! The article out of the Indianapolis Star is not the
full article when compared to the Dec. 26 article out of the Chattanooga
Times Free Press - it is DIFFERENT! It is pretty much the same down to the
next to last paragraph and then the changes start to occur. I have about 8
more paragraphs that... well, they are not in the Indianapolis Star. What
kinda crap is that!!! Follow me here for a moment:

(next to the last paragraph, what is missing):

Microsoft will start offering limited products tailored for the Linux
platform by the end of 2004.

That info, "by the end of 2004", is left off!!!
Then the next paragraph is the same... the last paragraph in the
Indianapolis article...
...then you miss about 8 more paragraphs!!!
I wish I had the time to type them, but this is crap!
This missing part is the part that really makes you want to vomit!!
What is this... selective journalism?
I thought all you might want to know the rest of the story... FYI!
I apoligize for my laziness and not wanting to type the rest of it for you,
but I am tired of this whole big slinging rhetoric from MS... I am sure we
have not heard the last of it! Thanks for posting the Indianapolis star
part, even though it was not the complete article. Hell, maybe my article
is missing more... JUST SEEK THE TRUTH!
gbd