sending output directly to a printer

spam hater

Oct 8, 2002, 12:23:41 PM10/8/02
Is there a way to open a ofstream in C++ that will allow an application to
send data (i.e text) to a print spool? I have not seen anything in the
reference materials I have floating about my office.

Thanks for your help!

Joe Cipale
--

Pursuant to U.S. code,title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Section 227,
and consistent with Oregon State Law, any and all unsolicited commercial