Turbotax equivalent

1 view

Kevin

Nov 27, 2002, 5:55:17 AM11/27/02
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has come across a program for linux for doing
federal and state tax. I swicthed to linux in the spring after my taxes
were done in hopes of seeing a tax program by the end of the year and have
search online, but came up with nothing. Hopefully I'm just overlooking
the issue. I would hate to have to return to windows to do my taxes. Does
anyone know of any software that can do such a task on linux?

Thanks for all your help,

Kevin