Who is currently usb.ids maintainer?

1 view

CIJOML

May 20, 2007, 7:30:13 AM5/20/07
Hi guys,

can anybody help me find current usb.ids maintainer? David Brownell is not
responding and latest official version is 5 mounths old.

I could take ownership if nobody takes care.

Thanks for reply

Michal
-
the body of a message to majo...@vger.kernel.org

Stefan Schweizer

May 20, 2007, 6:20:07 PM5/20/07
CIJOML wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> can anybody help me find current usb.ids maintainer? David Brownell is not
> responding and latest official version is 5 mounths old.
>
> I could take ownership if nobody takes care.
>
> Thanks for reply
>
> Michal

farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/

Jiri Kosina

May 20, 2007, 6:20:08 PM5/20/07
On Sun, 20 May 2007, CIJOML wrote:

> can anybody help me find current usb.ids maintainer? David Brownell is
> not responding and latest official version is 5 mounths old. I could
> take ownership if nobody takes care.

Official maintainer is afaik still Vojtech.

--
Jiri Kosina