yenta_socket documentation (needed for wireless card problem)

Darlene J. Ford

Nov 15, 2003, 12:33:27 PM11/15/03
Has anyone seen documentation for yenta_socket? I've tried the
obvious things like modinfo, looking for a man page, searching the
web, and found nothing but bug reports.

Information on debugging IRQ problems in general would also be very
much appreciated.

I'm trying to debug some problems (e.g. no interrupts and no DHCP
received) with a ZOOMAIR 4105, which is a PCMCIA card in a TI1410
Cardbus adaptor. Linux can detect the cardbus adaptor and the PCMCIA
card, but dhclient can't establish a link with the wireless router,
and /proc/interrupts shows none received. (It all works with
Windows, so I'm pretty sure the hardware on both ends is okay.)