2ND Request: PAN: Block "subject" / "sender "

Unfaithful

Nov 17, 2003, 2:39:48 AM11/17/03
Brief history:

I've been a 'windows user' since Windows for Workgroups 3.11.

I am considering going to Linux (Redhat) and installed gtk for windows and
PAN for windows.

PAN is EXCELLENT except that the "Help File" is still under development.

Problem/Situation:

Apply Filters -

In OE 6, I have applied a filter for specific words in the subject line
and for specific senders a/k/a domains by typing in the name and
clicking 'add' not 'enter' for each one.

How do I validly apply these same filters to PAN?

I did use "Plonk Author" for domains however those messages still remain,
even after shutdown and reboot, with -9999 as score.

Thanks.

Noi

Nov 17, 2003, 10:28:08 AM11/17/03

Ahh... Pan's weak spot. Best of luck.
You should be able to use the "Filter" on the toolbar where your filters
will be at the bottom. Or you can create a "Rule" for the filter that
deletes, flags, downloads, etc and apply that rule to "incoming messages".