Driver for Effecient Networks 4060 ADSL

1 view

Christa Johnson

Oct 22, 2003, 7:00:40 PM10/22/03
Hi, I am a linux newbie, so any helpful advice would be greatly
appreciated. I have recently installed Red Hat 9 on my computer (dual boot
with Windows XP) and I like it so much that I would like to switch to
linux exclusively. However, I can't seem to get my ADSL modem, which is a
Speedstream 4060 usb modem from Bellsouth, to function. I have done many
hours of searching and the only glimmer of hope that I found was mention
of some beta drivers being tested in 2000. Does anyone know where I can
get my hands on a copy of these? Is there any other solution?
Thanks,
Christa

David W. Legg

Oct 26, 2003, 1:09:31 PM10/26/03
I thought most people just used an ADSL router, but don't know any details.