[gentoo-dev] Mentors Needed for Gentoo-Google Summer of Code (GSOC)

Yury German

Jan 25, 2023, 7:30:03 PM1/25/23
Hello All,

As you probably have seen before Gentoo has been participating in the Google Summer of Code [1] for many years. We would like to participate this year again, but to do that we need Gentoo Developers and Contributors to help guide the participants.

If you are interested in mentoring this year, I would appreciate that you get back to me in Email or IRC.

If you would like to see the work from our students | contributors last year please look at the Gentoo GSOC blog [2].

Thank you for considering shaping young minds!

[1] Google Summer of Code Page - https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com
[2] Gentoo GSoC Blog - https://blogs.gentoo.org/gsoc/

Thank you,
BlueKnight

Yury German
Planet Gentoo | Gentoo Infrastructure | Gentoo GSoC
Email: bluek...@gentoo.org

GPG Fingerprint: 8858 89D6 C0C4 75C4 D0DD FA00 EEAF ED89 024C 043