[gentoo-dev] packages up for grabs: www-netbox and dependencies

William Hubbs

Apr 25, 2021, 2:10:02 PM4/25/21
Hi all,

www-apps/netbox and its dependencies need love which I haven't been able
to give them lately, so I've decided to put them up for grabs.

I have dropped maintainership on the first two because the python team
is already a co-maintainer.

I am the only maintainer on the rest of these, so feel free to replace
me if you take them. netbox itself has some open bugs and a version
bump. I'm sure the bump can resolve the bugs.

I will go through the list again in a couple of weeks and do a lastrites
for the packages that do not have a maintainer.

dev-python/django-cacheops
dev-python/djangorestframework

www-apps/netbox
acct-group/netbox