where to find information about /proc/meminfo, proc/*

Nicolas Hognon

Nov 6, 2003, 12:59:21 PM11/6/03
Hello,

I am a c/c++ developper (mainly c++) and I am not very good with
low level linux development (I make some dev on unixes at univeristy and now
mainly windows/xbox and unix in generale).

I discover /proc/cpuinfo, /proc/meminfo and many other.
I try to find some information/documentation about this but I do not
really know where to start. I use google (web/news) but I do not always find
what I am looking for.
Is there a nomemclature somewhere for /proc/*
The linux kernel headers ?

sorry for my poor english and my question which must be asked a lot of time
here.

nicolas

--
nico...@virtools.com