Thank you for downloading Debian!

Loren

Sep 30, 2022, 8:30:06 AM9/30/22
I attempted to download the current version and in the middle of
downloading Bit Torrent reset my browser. When I opened my browser
again, the download did not restart and when I go to the website again
to attempt to download it again it takes me to the page stating "Thank
you for downloading Debian!"

I don't want to go to another computer to try to download it again,
and I only have a 1/3 of the file right now. I have tried deleting the
file, clearing my browser settings including the site settings. Now
what do I do?

Loren

Thomas Schmitt

Sep 30, 2022, 8:50:06 AM9/30/22

Loren wrote:
> I attempted to download the current version and in the middle of
> downloading Bit Torrent reset my browser. [...]
> Now what do I do?

I'd try plain https download.
E.g if you wanted to get by Bit Torrent:

https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/bt-dvd/debian-11.5.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso.torrent

then use your browser or a command line program like "wget" to download

https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-dvd/debian-11.5.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso

(Other versions than 11.5.0 or other processor types than "amd64" will
of course need other download URLs.
Giving us the URLs of what and where you tried would help with giving you
advise and/or finding out what went wrong.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas