Re: installing Linux debian

Andrew M.A. Cater

Sep 29, 2022, 12:40:05 PM9/29/22
On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 12:53:02PM +0000, jair wey wrote:
> Hello , Debian support
>
> i installed parrot os and later kali Linux on my usb
>
> when running it I get booted into the busybox ‘smbus is busy cant use it”
> I tried looking for answers googling it but nothing of the solution worked
>
> What should I do to solve this problem
> Should I also provide screenshots?
>
> Thank you.

Hello,

If this isn't effectively Debian but either Parrot OS or Kali, I respectfully
suggest that you ask them. It's quite possible that there's a problem with
the way that the image has been written to the USB stick or that the
machine is not booting for some other reason but we can't really help.

Other Debian-derived distributions may do things very differently and it
is likely that we will only be able to guess at solutions.

If this also occurs with Debian or is a sufficiently generic problem that
it always occurs, then we may be able to give better advice.

With every good wish, as ever,

Andy Cater