which package to file a bug report ?

Frank Weißer

Feb 22, 2024, 7:30:06 AMFeb 22
Hello!

I use to encrypt my swap and /var/tmp partitions during installation.

the partition tool in debian installer offers me randomized keys for
that and has 'delete partition' set to 'yes', which costs lot of time,
not necessary on new hdd/ssd and - my opinion - on randomized keys. I
propose switching to 'no', when selecting randomized keys.

Further I can select ext2 or swap for partition format. I use ext2 for
/var/tmp, but
- in /etc/crypttab the marker 'tmp' is missing for the /var/tmp partition
- in /etc/fstab ext2 is set instead of ext4, that cryptsetup defaults
to. So on reboot I end up in emergency mode.

What package have I to file the bug report against?

Please apologize my poor english.

Kind regards

readU
Frank